Monday, November 28, 2011

My show is terrible

I thought choosing Allen Gregory would be a fun show to watch, based on how much I enjoy other animated shows that Fox airs. AG does nothing for me, and I actually think that the pretentious jokes fall flat. At one point I think i actually started rooting for bad things to happen to him instead of things to fall his way. I didn't bother watching the new episode over the weekend because its hard to convince myself to watch a show i don't enjoy over NFL football. The ratings for the show are ok, I think that's based on its position in the Sunday lineup. Although there still could be hope though, I did not like American Dad when it came out, but over time I started to love it. So who knows...

2 comments:

  1. Aside from one or two funny one-liners, this show offers nothing new to adult humor cartoons. I think if the show wants to be memorable, when (not if) it gets canceled, they should kill Allen in a most gruesome fashion. Then, they can become the show that people refer to as "remember when they got canceled? I can't believe what they got away with killing the main character that way."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I'm also not enjoying it... I tried, but to no avail.

    ReplyDelete